DPhiL Foundation Wins NAPA's 2022 Foundation of the Year Award
The Delta Phi Lambda Foundation is proud to announce they are the recipient of this year’s Foundation of the Year award presented by the National APIDA Panhellenic Association (NAPA).
The award recognizes a nonprofit entity for supporting charitable contributions to educational initiatives within fraternity and sorority life. The DPhiL Foundation was recognized for this same award in 2020 and 2018.
“We are so honored that NAPA has chosen us for this prestigious award,” says Lillie Madali, Executive Director of the Delta Phi Lambda Foundation. "I am very thankful to the Foundation board, staff, volunteers, and donors that make our service to the community possible."
In 2022, the Delta Phi Lambda Foundation strengthened their commitment to empower the women of Delta Phi Lambda and the communities they serve by:
- Awarded six scholarships totaling $4,970 to Collegiate Members, Alumnae Members, and one non-member.
- Provided twice as many scholarships and doubled award amounts for the Academic Excellence Scholarship and Hannah Seah Alumnae Scholarship to $1,000 each.
- Updated the scholarship & grant program in September 2022 developing two new grants to adapt to the evolving needs of the members.
- Sponsored keynote speaker Sara Lowery at the 2022 National Sorority Convention where she gave a riveting leadership presentation, Would You Follow you?, to 177 attendees.
- Launched a new website in September 2022, their first major refresh in 12 years, to strengthen their communications between future donors, applicants, volunteers, and supporters.
ABOUT DFL FOUNDATION
The Delta Phi Lambda Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax-deductible nonprofit organization committed to empower the women of Delta Phi Lambda and the communities they serve by funding scholarships, supporting philanthropic endeavors, and promoting leadership development. With the financial support of our donors, we can provide women with the tools they need to sustain a chapter and programs that award women with great academic and professional achievements.